Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bandit's Freestyle Choreography Notes

Since I am obviously not anticipating adding Bandit to our household anymore - he is almost two years old already! - I a going to start putting various and sundry notations on this blog.

Bandit's Trained Moves (at least with physical cue help)

Twirl/Spin (Clockwise/Counter Clockwise)
Circle around Me (Either Direction)
Leg Weave
Sit from a Stand
Stand from a Sit
Curtsey
Down from a Sit
Down from a Stand, but only on a mat
Jump over an Agility Jump
Go around an object
Two Paws up on an object
Four Paws up on an object
Pivot on an object
Up Up on Hind Legs/Paw on My Arm
Pony/Back Under (With A LOT of help)
Back Up about 4 - 5 steps (With me or away from me)
 

Floor Patterns

Straight Line
Large Circle, moving on outside
Figure 8 (Weak on inside curve)


Transitions

Leg Weave
Swing to Heel or Side
Switch
Turn in toward me
Call to Front 
Spin to front as I pivot toward him
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment