Friday, March 7, 2014

New Dog . . . New Blog!

When we adopted our blue merle Border Collie, Dean, I started a blog to record our adventures together.  I also write "Tessa's Dancing and Training Adventures" which has really morphed into a general blog about dog related stuff, as well as Tessa's training and performance blog.

With a new puppy on the way - he was born a week ago yesterday - I decided to start a brand new blog where I can keep my posts on my thoughts and preparations as I get ready for this new boy to join our household.

When he arrives, this will become a blog focused mainly on him, although I will not hold to that strictly.

So, here we go.  New dog . . . new blog.  I don't even know, of the five puppies, which will end up joining us.  But we will know soon!  Within the next two months!

But lots to think about and prepare between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment